Dupatta Karnataka Sarong Scarf Black & White by Pashmina & Silk
Dupatta is a long, multi-purpose scarf that is essential to Asian traditional clothing. Originally, a symbol of modesty, many women in India today wear it as just a decorative accessory. The generous size allows for the dupatta to cover the head and shoulders with ease or around the waist as a sarong. There is no single way of wearing the dupatta. The dupatta is still an essential accessory and often worn over modern Indo-Western clothing throughout the Indian continent. Our versatile Dupatta Sarong Scarf is one of the most versatile accessories you will buy.
Measuring 105 cm x 200 cm it provides a perfect cover up for the beach, a warm and soft cool-down wrap after yoga or exercise, as well as being an unusual and eye-catching accessory over your favourite outfit. Made of pure cotton, this natural fibre is comfortable, versatile, fashionable and easy to clean. The fabric breathes, so cotton garments will always feel comfortable in hot or cool climates.
The eye-catching designs reflect simple traditional Indian motifs that still have a contemporary feel. Each dupatta is hand printed with a reversible pattern on both sides and finished with an attractive fringe. Hayana cotton produces first grade pure white cotton fibres. Grown and woven by cottage industries in Northern India from 100% best quality Hayana cotton, the long uniform fibres give excellent softness and durability. The pigment of the natural cotton is also an important quality measure and is affected by climatic conditions. The purity of the fibres makes Hayana cotton one of the best quality cotton products in the world.Your scarf is supplied with FREE gift-wrap in attractive ivory tissue and presentational frosted bag along with a FREE message service. Your dupatta can be hand or machine washed at 40 degrees. Dry in fresh air. Use a medium hot iron or plait the fabric while damp to produce a crinkle effect when dry.
- Key Feature 1: Generous size 200cm x 105cm
- Key Feature 2: SHIPPING by “ROYAL MAIL 24"® or EVRI GUARANTEED ON ALL ORDERS within UK
- Key Feature 3: FREE PRESENTATION WRAPPING with attractive frosted bag and tissue wrap including FREE MESSAGE SERVICE
- Key Feature 4: Premium Quality Hayana Cotton, handmade by traditional cottage industries in Northern India
- Key Feature 5: We only supply garments made with Natural Fibre
- Key Feature 6: PRIORITY POSTAGE on all orders to USA & CANADA with same day dispatch WORLDWIDE
- Material Composition: Pure Hayana Cotton
- Colour: Black
- Size: 200cm x 105cm