Mulberry Silk Traditional Long Scarf Khosta Sage by Pashmina & Silk
Our Traditional Range is inspired by the floral and paisley patterns that incorporate the vibrant colours of India. The Traditional Range captures the essence of Indian culture by preserving the intricate designs and vibrant colours of past dynasties. This modern interpretation of traditional favourites, still produced by hand, maintain both quality and design.Our Traditional Range brings you a fine quality silk scarf representing all that is best in modern Indian textile design and at a very affordable price. This absolutely charming 100% silk scarf typically measures 168 cm x 50 cm. Each scarf has a luxurious feel. Made from very finely spun cultivated mulberry silk the finish is lighter, softer, rounder, and smoother than raw silk harvested from the wild. Soft and warm to wear, its authentic style is unusual and stunning. This versatile fashion accessory will complement all formal or casual wear. "Momme" (mm) is a measure of the weight of silk fabric. Using the scale 1 momme to 3.75 grams per square meter, our Traditional Range silk scarves typically use silk between 6 and 10 momme, our Classic Range between 8 and 25 momme, and our Heritage Range scarves above 25 momme. Your scarf is supplied with FREE gift-wrap in attractive ivory tissue and presentational frosted bag along with a FREE message service. Warm to wear and easy care. Your scarf or stole should not require frequent cleaning. If you wish to freshen your item, dry clean it or gently hand wash the whole garment in cool soapy water. Never rub the fibres and always dry flat away from direct heat. When required use a cool iron.
- Key Feature 1: Generous size 168cm x 50cm
- Key Feature 2: FREE SHIPPING by “ROYAL MAIL 24"® GUARANTEED ON ALL ORDERS within UK
- Key Feature 3: FREE MESSAGE SERVICE and wrapping with attractive frosted bag and tissue wrap on all items. FOR THAT SPECIAL GIFT, CHOOSE our GIFT BOX WRAP OPTION at Checkout.
- Key Feature 4: Premium Quality Fine Mulberry Silk, handmade by traditional cottage industries in Kashmir
- Key Feature 5: We only supply garments made with Natural Fibre
- Key Feature 6: FREE PRIORITY POSTAGE on all orders over US$45 or CDN$65 with same day dispatch WORLDWIDE
- Material Composition: Fine Mulberry Silk
- Colour: Green
- Size: 168cm x 50cm