Premium Silk Check Stole 2679 by Pashmina & Silk
East meets west. Our sumptuous Pondicherry silk stole reflects the very strong French influence in the city, especially in the old quarters where artisans using the traditional weaving skills thrive. The town’s Rues and Boulevards are lined with Mediterranean style houses and bakeries, although the city also remains essentially Indian. Pondicherry was ruled by France until 1954 and has a unique and intriguing mix of Franco-Indian culture, which is reflected in the design, and traditional colours of this elegant stole. Each stole has a complementary mix of colours creating an attractive unique geometric pattern.
This soft elegant premium silk stole from our Heritage range can be worn as a super-size scarf or as a traditional stole. It is warm in winter and in the summer provides effective shade from the sun’s rays.
"Momme" (mm) is a measure of the weight of silk fabric. Using the scale 1 momme to 3.75 grams per square meter, our Traditional Range silk scarves typically use silk between 6 and 10 momme, our Classic Range between 8 and 25 momme, and our Heritage Range scarves above 25 momme.
- Key Feature 1: Generous size 185cm x 72cm
- Key Feature 2: SHIPPING by “ROYAL MAIL 24"® or EVRI GUARANTEED ON ALL ORDERS within UK
- Key Feature 3: FREE MESSAGE SERVICE and wrapping with attractive frosted bag and tissue wrap on all items. FOR THAT SPECIAL GIFT, CHOOSE our GIFT BOX WRAP OPTION at Checkout.
- Key Feature 4: Premium Quality Fine Kashmiri Silk, handmade by traditional cottage industries in Kashmir
- Key Feature 5: We only supply garments made with Natural Fibre
- Key Feature 6: PRIORITY POSTAGE on all orders to USA & CANADA with same day dispatch WORLDWIDE
- Material Composition: Premium Silk
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Size: 185cm x 72cm