Vietnamese Pure Silk Long Scarf Yen-The Prtimrose by Pashmina & Silk
The city of Hanoi in Vietnam is acknowledged as the source of some of the finest silk products in the world and has been producing outstanding premium quality silk for centuries.
Our Yen-The scarf is woven from 100% pure fine mulberry silk in Hanoi by artisans following traditional methods of hand loom manufacture. It has supreme quality and authenticity.
The mulberry silk is spun into two different weight threads. The threads are hand dyed and woven alternately to create decorative glossy stripes that contrast attractively against the matt body of the scarf to produce a charming and unusual scarf. .
Your scarf is supplied with FREE gift-wrap in attractive ivory tissue and presentational frosted bag along with a FREE message service. Warm to wear and easy care. Your scarf or stole should not require frequent cleaning. If you wish to freshen your item, dry clean it or gently hand wash the whole garment in cool soapy water. Never rub the fibres and always dry flat away from direct heat. When required use a cool iron.
- Key Feature 1: Generous size 160cm x 60cm
- Key Feature 2: FREE SHIPPING by “ROYAL MAIL 24"® GUARANTEED ON ALL ORDERS within UK
- Key Feature 3: FREE MESSAGE SERVICE and wrapping with attractive frosted bag and tissue wrap on all items. FOR THAT SPECIAL GIFT, CHOOSE our GIFT BOX WRAP OPTION at Checkout.
- Key Feature 4: Premium Quality Silk, handmade by traditional cottage industries in Vietnam
- Key Feature 5: We only supply garments made with Natural Fibre
- Key Feature 6: FREE PRIORITY POSTAGE on all orders over US$45 or CDN$65 with same day dispatch WORLDWIDE
- Material Composition: Premium Vietnamese Silk
- Colour: Yellow
- Size: 160cm x 60cm